Start selling your Products and Services!
Start selling in minutes!
How to apply
Watch the video tutorial here
Selling is Easy
Adding a simple product
(a product with no variations)
Adding a variable product
(like a t shirt)
Adding an external product
(if you have an ecommerce site)
Decide which category your product or service comes under
This is an exciting time for us as we begin to grow our community and marketplace. If you don’t see the category that your product or service fits under, just contact us with the information and we’ll add the category! There are no restrictions other than those listed in Prohibited Items.
Choose a selling plan
BBM has two selling plans to give you options to sell in the marketplace. The standard BBM Vendor plan is free to join, free to list an unlimited amount of items, with a 5 % fee per sale. The payment gateways (Paypal and Stripe) assess a 2.9% + .30 fee. We also offers the BBM Affiliate Vendor program. If you have your own ecommerce site, you can list the items from your site in the marketplace, and when customers click to buy, they will be taken to your site. Learn more about the BBM Affiliate membership
Register and start listing
After creating your account and filling in the information for your store, you can start selling! If you have a lot of items and have them in a .csv file, we can import them to save you the time!
Note: Be sure to upload a current photo and enter a current phone number to avoid any delay in your application.
After your application is approved, you’re a Verified Vendor! Happy Selling!
- List your items – Make sure your product/service descriptions are accurate and descriptive, as well as accurate pricing and availability. Take high quality photographs with good lighting. Today’s smartphones can take pictures of sufficient quality. Lighting is key!
- Sell – BBM will notify you when someone has purchased your item. You can ship the items to the customer. If the customer purchased a service, they will have a voucher for your service with a record number of your making. See the instructional video at 4:44
- Get paid – For items purchased via PayPal, the money goes to you automatically (less the vendor fee and payment gateway fee). For items purchased by credit card via Stripe, payments are made the Monday of every week.
Benefits of Joining the Marketplace
Here are a few benefits you can expect:
- Community – A forum that makes it easy for entrepreneurs to connect with one another. Black Biz Market encourages connections through various community building functionality. Members can add friends, form groups, and send messages to one another.
- Exposure – Content equals commerce!! With unique content driven stories each month, Black Biz Market is easily a exciting new place you can reach new customers and increase your digital footprint.
- Promotion – Let us help create awareness for your company, product, service, platform, or brand through social media, national media outlets, and BBMTV!
- Only Pay When You Make a Sale – Under both the standard BBM Vendor membership and Affiliate Membership, BBM is free to join, free to list an unlimited amount of items and there is only a 5% fee per sale. If you have your own ecommerce store and want to link items to drive more traffic to your site, an Affiliate Vendor Membership could be ideal with value driven pricing as well as added benefits.
- Target – Marketing to a community that is looking for your products and services.
- Flexibility – Ability to accommodate all locations and most businesses.
- Fast Transactions – We will continue to grow and improve the vendor experience as well as the customer experience, and will continue website improvements as well as to faster checkouts and easy transaction methods.
- Customer Support – As a marketplace, we will provide the first line of support for your service issues.
- Operational Safety – Security measures are designed to protect both buyer and seller. Transactions are secured q Strict pre-approval process, that prevents scams and counterfeiting.
- Analytics Tools – We will provide metrics and insight on your sales performance.
BBM Vendor membership is free to join, free to list unlimited items, with a 5% vendor’s fee per item. The payment gateways (Paypal and Stripe) assess 2.9% + .30 fee. The remainder is yours. (A little more than 91%).
BBM Affiliate Vendor pricing monthly, or in monthly, 3, 6, and 12 month packages with extras. Currently, the prices are as follows:
Why should my business partner with Black Biz Market?
By partnering with the BBM, you have the opportunity to reach target audience, grow your brand, collaborate with others businesses, and be a part of a community. You have control over your business, including inventory, retail pricing, fulfilment and customer care.
Where will my items appear?
Your items will appear on Blackbizmkt.com, alongside all items being sold by other Marketplace Sellers.
What seller qualities does Black Biz Marketplace look for?
We are looking for relationships with reputable businesses and brands that provide first-class customer service, a quality product, competitive pricing and trustworthy.
How can my business be considered for Black Biz Marketplace?
Click “Apply Now” on the BBM and complete the application. A dedicated will help you through the verification process. Once approved, you’ll acknowledge our Retailer Agreement and then start the onboarding process to get your products on Blackbizmkt.com.
How long before I can start selling on Black biz Marketplace?
Start by completing the Seller Application, which should take about 10 minutes. The approval process takes around 3 to 5 days. Once approved and verified start selling